Admission for the upcoming academic-year (2021-22) starting in July/Aug-2021
Click here to see the list of candidates selected for admission (page 1) and the list of candidates in the waiting list (page 2)
Instructions for taking Admission:
Last Date of taking Admission : 10 September 2021
- Pay the admission fees online from Admission portal. Payment can be found in Menu/Page ‘Application Status’.
- Upon successful fees payment, the receipt can be downloaded from the portal. This is your fee receipt.
- Programme Fees-structure is given on this page: Academic Fees Structure
- Download the Admission-cum-Registration form, duly fill it and sign it, take a soft-copy of this and email it to admission office () along with the soft-copies of all the applicable supporting documents/certificates mentioned in the Admission-cum-Registration form.
- NOTE: Remember to mention your name, Application No. and the ‘programme applied for’ in the email.
- Download the Physical Fitness Certificate form (to be submitted along with admission-form OR later when joining the programme in face-to-face mode)
- Submission of all applicable documents/certificates along with admission fee payment should be completed before the last date of admission.
- Information about available seats for applicants in the waiting list will be made available on 13 September 2021.
- If all the eligibility criteria and mandatory requirements are not met by the applicant, his / her admission would be liable to be cancelled. The decision of the University’s authorities will be final and binding in this matter.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to MSc in Mathematics Programme.
BSc(Hons) in Mathematics/Physics/Statistics or B.Math/ B.Stat/ B.E./ B.Tech to be completed by the end of the academic-year in which the student appears for the entrance test.
Students who have secured 60% or more (in Honours/Major subjects) till the end of their penultimate year of undergraduate studies may appear for the entrance test. There is a relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates.
Entrance Test : 10:30 AM on 25 July 2021
Mode of Entrance Test : Online
21 July 2021 (Wednesday): First set of instructions regarding Entrance test have been sent by email to all applicants.
22 July 2021 (Thursday): Second set of instructions regarding Entrance test have been sent by email to all applicants.
23 July 2021 (Friday): Mock Test for all registered applicants
If you have not received the emails, or if you have further queries, please send a mail to immediately.
Syllabus for Entrance Test: Undergraduate level Real Analysis, Abstract Algebra, Linear Algebra, Vector Calculus.
Sample Question paper: Click here to view/download.
Programme Fees Structure
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Hostel facility is available for a limited number of students who are serious and willing to abide by the hostel discipline. A rather rigorous procedure is followed for selection of students with the involvement of the parents in the process for better coordination. The students selected for the hostel will be informed separately.
Hostel fee structure: RKMVERI Belur Campus Hostel Fees
All queries may be sent to our email-id: