Admission for the academic-year (2021-22) starting in July/Aug-2021
The following applicants are selected for Interview for Ph.D Programme in Mathematics for the academic year 2021-22.
|Morning Session (10 a.m. to 1 p.m.)|
|109602||K Ajay Kumar|
|Afternoon Session (2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.)|
|109599||Shubham Singh Sajwan|
Date of Interview : 30 October 2021
- The Interviews will be held online.
- The candidates will be sent meeting links (most probably google meet) one after another in the above order.
- At the start of each interview, the candidate will be sent a meeting link and the next candidate will be sent a reminder to be ready after 20-30 minutes.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to PhD in Mathematics programme at the Belur Campus.
- MSc in Mathematics. Students who have secured 60% or more till the end of their penultimate year of masters’ level studies may appear.
- Students should also have qualified at one of the following national level written examinations with the mentioned results:
- National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Junior Research Fellowship
- CSIR/UGC-NET Junior Research Fellowship with Rank below 80
Exceptional students from other disciplines and/or exceptional undergraduates in Mathematics may also be considered, exclusively at the discretion of the Department faculty.
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 500.00) online from the same Portal.
- (While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.)
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the Menu/Page ‘Application Status‘.
Last date to apply online : 30 September, 2021
Applicants with fellowships CSIR/UGC-NET JRF or NBHM JRF will be selected on the basis of a rigorous viva-voce examination to be conducted by the Department.
Date of Interview: to be announced
Mode of Interview: to be announced
NOTE: Only full-time scholars will be admitted for the PhD programme. No application for part-time PhD will therefore be entertained.
Fees structure is given on the page: PhD Fee Structure
Dr. Ashish Gupta: 77730 01281