PhD in Mathematics Admissions – 2019
~ Applications are closed now ~
Applications are invited for admission to PhD in Mathematics.
We admit students for our PhD programme every year. Students are admitted on the basis of an interview held usually in early July each year.
MSc in Mathematics. Students who have secured 60% or more till the end of their penultimate year of masters’ level studies may appear.
Students should also have qualified at one of the following national level written examinations:
- National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM)
- CSIR-NET Junior Research Fellowship
Exceptional students from other disciplines and/or exceptional undergraduates in Mathematics may also be considered, exclusively at the discretion of the Department faculty.
Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then Login and Apply.
After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal.
(While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size photo and mark-sheets.)
Once Application form is successfully submitted and fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded and printed from the Online Application Portal.
Applicants need to bring the Admit Card on the day of the Interview. Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) in their smart phone.
Admission Fee Structure
Total fees payable at the time of admission: Rs.14250/-
- Breakup: One-time admission +Identity Card fee: Rs.(5000/- +50/-)
- Tuition + Examination Fees: Rs.(6000/- + 1000/-) per semester,
- Online payment gateway charges (convenience fee): Rs.200/-
- Caution Deposit (refundable on completion of the course after deduction for damages, etc, if any): Rs.2000/-
Last date to apply online : 14th June 2019
Interview dates for Ph. D. admission: 6th – 7th July 2019