Admission for the academic-year (2022-23)
Updated on: 04 Nov, 2022
The following candidates are short listed for interview (physical mode) that will be held on 19th November 2022, 2 PM at Prajna Bhavan, Belur Main Campus, RKMVERI.
List of applicants selected for interview
|Applicant Name||Application No.|
|Sajin Vincent Aw*||113465|
* Appearance of the candidate in the interview will be subject to the production of a CSIR JRF certificate in support of the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to PhD in Mathematics programme at the Belur Campus.
- MSc in Mathematics. Students who have secured 60% or more till the end of their penultimate year of masters’ level studies may appear.
- Applicants must have also qualified at one of the following national level written examinations with the mentioned results:
- National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Junior Research Fellowship
- CSIR/UGC-NET Junior Research Fellowship with Rank between 1 and 80
Exceptional students from other disciplines and/or exceptional undergraduates in Mathematics may also be considered, exclusively at the discretion of the Department faculty.
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 500.00) online from the same Portal.
- (While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.)
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the ‘Dashboard’ of same Portal.
Last date to apply online :
31 August, 2022 31 October, 2022 (extended)
Applicants with fellowships CSIR/UGC-NET or NBHM JRF, and satisfying the criteria as mentioned in the `Eligibility’ section will be selected on the basis of a rigorous viva-voce examination to be conducted by the Department.
NOTE: Only full-time scholars will be admitted for the PhD programme. No application for part-time PhD will therefore be entertained.
Fees structure is given on the page: PhD Fee Structure