List of candidates selected for admission based on CUET Score
|Sl. No.||Name||Email id|
Instructions to Applicants ‘Selected for Admission’
1. Fill up the Online Application form for the programme you have applied on our Online Admission Portal:
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register (with the email-id mentioned in the lists below) on the Online Admission Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- Last date to fill up Application form : 25 Oct 2022
- NOTE: Since application fee is already paid, you need NOT pay it now.
2. Once the CUET candidate fills up the online application form, the application will be marked as ‘Selected for Admission’ soon (on the same day, as far as possible). These candidates will get an email regarding this from RKMVERI.
3. Selected Candidates should pay admission fees online from the Admission Portal (Online fees payment can be done anytime in the day, 24×7).
- Payment Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- Last date to pay admission fees : 25 Oct 2022
- Upon successful fees payment, the receipt can be downloaded from the Portal. This is your fees receipt.
- Admission fees Amount is given here: http://rkmvu.ac.in/rkmveri-fees-details/
- The last date to pay admission fees (given above) should be strictly adhered to.
Candidates are advised NOT TO WAIT till the last date and last hour for making online payments… to avoid any last minute unanticipated problems like lack of network, etc.
NOTE: Candidates failing to take admission by this deadline will forfeit their admission automatically and thus lose their chance of getting admitted. The vacant seat will then be allotted to the candidates in the Waiting List in order of merit.
4. After Admission fees payment, Candidates should come over to the RKMVERI, Belur Main Campus to complete the remaining admission process.
Prepare these before coming to the Campus:
* Download the Admission-cum-Registration form, duly fill it up, sign it and submit it in the Belur Main Campus along with all the applicable supporting documents/certificates mentioned in the Admission-cum-Registration form (Click to download).
* Obtain a Physical Fitness certificate from a Physician and submit it along with the other certificates while taking admission. A sample Physical Fitness form is given here: Download the Physical Fitness Certificate form.
Documents to be submitted to Admission Office Belur Main campus : Candidates should bring all the certificates in original for verification along with a xerox copy for submission:
(a) Madhyamik / 10th Std: Admit card, Grade sheet and Certificate,
(b) Higher Secondary / 12 Std: Grade sheet and Certificate,
(c) Qualifying degree(s) / Diploma (if applicable): If degree/diploma is completed: Degree certificate (or Provisional degree certificate) and Cumulative Grade sheet or Transcript of all semesters; If the last semester result/grade sheet is NOT yet available: Cumulative Grade sheet or Transcript of all other semesters,
(d) Proof of Identity and Address: Aadhaar Card / Election ID Card (or Voter Card) / Passport / Driving License.
(e) Any other applicable Certificates / Supporting documents, like: proof for claiming reservation under Caste/Category or Economically Weaker Section, etc.
Classes have already begun a few weeks ago so try to complete the admission formalities (form fill up and documents submission) as soon as possible, and preferably before 28 Oct 2022.
As soon as the candidate completes the admission process the students should start attending the classes.
Contact the Belur Campus Reception (033 – 26549999) OR the contact number given on the MSc Mathematics admission page on this website.
- If the candidate does not submit the final semester (or penultimate semester) grade sheet and degree certificate while taking admission (in case these are not yet issued by your Institute) the same should be submitted to the Admission office as soon as they are available and preferably before the close of first semester.
- Admission would be liable to be cancelled if any of the eligibility criteria or mandatory requirements are not met by the candidate. Decision of the University’s authorities will be final in this matter.